Stubaier Glacier in the Stubai Valley
- Biggest Glacier Ski-Area in Austria
- BIG Family Ski-Camp
- ADAC Ski-Guide Price
FACTBOX Stubai Glacier skiing area Tyrol
110 km of ski runs and slopes, of which 46 km are easy/blue, 39 km medium/red, 4 km difficult/black and 19 km ski routes; 2 km high altitude cross country ski runs, 2 winter hiking trails, Viewpoints, Size of the ski area: 700 ha (1,730 acres)
Snowable area: 26,8 ha (66 acres)
25 cablecars and lifts, of which 5 are cablecars, 7 chairlifts, 9 T-bar-lifts, 4 magic carpets, snow-carousel.
• Snow reliability from October to June
• Children under the age of 10 ski for free when accompanied by a parent.
• Free parking spaces for coaches and cars with car park shuttle bus
• Free ski bus in the wintersaison from Schönberg to the Stubai Glacier
• Big Family Ski Camp for children and teens
• Child care for children age 3 and over
Fun park, giant slalom race course, ice climbing tower, high altitude cross country ski run, speed measurement course.
• 8 glacier restaurants: a wide choice of restaurants and meals
• Comfort Center: Self-service ski depot with beauty corner and chill-out area
• 3 Intersport shops on Stubai Glacier – Shopping and ski rental outlets right on the mountain
Where winter is at home. Snow assurance on the Stubai Glacier. Descent to bottom station at 1,750 m.
The Stubai shines in beautiful white.
Leave your tracks on the wide slopes of the Stubai Glacier with TOP snow conditions.
SKIING ON 110 KM OF SLOPES
Wilde Grub'n valley descent: on the 10 km long valley run to overcome a height difference of 1,500 meters.
Stubaier Gletscherbahn - 'Kingdom of Snow'
• From happy staff to happy guests.
• Guests are "royalty" in the 'Kingdom of Snow'.
• The highest quality and comfort for our guests.
• Extensive all-round offer at Austria’s largest glacier skiing area.
• Prices Stubaier Gletscherbahn winter 2013/14
Search & book free rooms: